Kickz Academy In Partnership With South County Soccer League
6 Week Team Academy Program
July 3 – August 14, 2017
Kickz is excited to introduce the Academy team program to players from Hunterdon County and the surrounding areas.
Our six week soccer program will allow players to educate, develop and improve players.
Our advanced training provision and curriculum will be available to advanced players who are dedicated and want to learn from high level professional trainers.
- Two 90 minute training sessions per week
- One week Team Training Camp
- Entry to Three recognized Tournaments
- Team training uniform
- Trainer evaluation and feedback for each player
- Designated Trainer for each team (full time professional trainer)
Team training will be held in East, Amwell
Practices will be Monday and Wednesday 07/03, 5, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31, 08/02, 7, 9.
Training times will be either 5.00-6.30pm or 6.30-8.00pm
Team Camp week 10-14 July Camp will be 2 hours per evening
- July 15 & 16, Grey Stones Cup, Morris Plains
- July 22 & 23 Fort Dix
- August 12 & 13 Hershey Cup
$395, South County Soccer Players $345.
Teams and Tryouts
Kickz will be recruiting players for the following teams:
U10 Boys and Girls
U12 Boys and Girls
U13 Boys and Girls
Please note, we will not be running tryouts for the program but we do expect a good level of player ability when signing up for our program. Travel level players are preferred as the curriculum can be challenging.